Trained • Certified • Professional
Buying a home is a huge and very important investment. To make that kind of investment you must understand the condition of your investment. Your Inspector is Certified and trained by both Kaplan Professional Schools & the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®) the world's leading association for home inspectors and will provide the thorough inspection you need and expect. From the roof to the foundation your easy-to-understand report will empower you to make a confident decision.
Having the training, knowledge and ability to inspect above the standards sets us apart, but with a Pro-Tec inspection and potential issues are observed the equipment we use takes the guess work out of it.
~State of the art~
- Thermal Imager: When issues are visually observed (water stained walls, damaged or hot electrical components, etc.) we are able to better assess the internal or hidden damage and the extent of the damage can become more obvious via thermal imaging.
- Gas Detector: The smallest of gas leaks can be lethal so we don't relying on sense of smell alone. Gas detectors (sniffers) can identify the precise location of a leak.
- Moisture Detector: Checks moisture content in drywall, concrete and wood for potential rot damage and mold risks as well as hidden leaks or water intrusions.
- Electronic Inspections Report: Your report is easy to follow, color coded and will contain needed pictures from the actual inspection. Most often it will be complete and available to you on line before leaving the inspection.
Our Inspections help protect you against:
- Life threatening issues such as electrical concerns, gas and carbon monoxide leaks to some structural deficiencies and more.
- Legal liability issues (trip hazards, loose, missing or inappropriate hand railings for example).
- Unexpected costly repairs & maintenance due to damages or deficiencies.
- STRESS and RISKS of buying a home (lemon or just the unknown)!
We strongly advise anyone in the market to review these important links which will inform you exactly what to expect from a proper home inspection
FREE: get our E-BOOKLET "Tips For Home Buyers"
And other valuable FREE information for home owners and buyers!